Refreshing Watermelon Kiwi Spritzer. With just 4 ingredients you can make this refreshing spritzer that is perfect for a summer night dinner!
Refreshing Watermelon Kiwi Spritzer
Ah, summertime! It’s the time to catch up on spending time with the kids, get some visits in at the pool, and get some hiking in when it’s not too hot out. I’m on this refreshing drink kick, so when I tasted this watermelon kiwi drink I knew it was something I had to share with you guys – especially if you’re hosting a BBQ any time soon!
Not only is this drink super amazing to drink and enjoy, but it is also super easy to make! There are only 4 ingredients and if you are wanting to make a large batch you totally can in a pitcher by doubling or tripling this recipe!
Looking for Low Carb summer drinks? Check these out!
- Salted Caramel Low Carb Frappuccino
- Sugar Free Frappuccino
- Whipped Matcha Latte
- keto dalgona coffee
- Blackberry Iced Tea
- Watermelon White Claw slushie
Watermelon Kiwi Spritzer Ingredients
- white wine
How to Make Watermelon Kiwi Spritzer
Add watermelon and half of the kiwi to a cup. Muddle well. Add to the glass.
Add ice to the glass and pour in white wine. Garnish inside and outside of the glass with extra kiwi.
Watermelon Kiwi Spritzer
- 1 kiwi; peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup watermelon; deseeded
- 4 ounces white wine
- Add watermelon and half of the kiwi to a cup. Muddle well. Add to the glass.
- Add ice to the glass and pour in white wine. Garnish inside and outside of the glass with extra kiwi.