As you know, I’m all about keeping things simple – and this easy low carb breakfast casserole does just that. This easy keto breakfast casserole is loaded with eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese and oh so easy to make!
Easy Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
Living a low carb lifestyle has changed my entire outlook on everything. I now plan everything out (as much as possible) because healthy eating is now a priority to my family. This printable grocery list helps keep me on track with meal planning. It might help you, too!
When I say simple, I mean really, really simple. You mix together a few ingredients, bake the casserole, and ENJOY!
You can add chicken (I like to use cubed, boneless skinless chicken breasts), sausage, bacon, or whatever else sounds good… it’s basically a “kitchen sink” casserole because you can dump whatever in and it’s still gonna be deliciousssss.
Your entire family is going to wake up early when they smell this tasty casserole baking in the oven. Did you know you could also use a smaller pan and cook this breakfast in the Air Fryer?
Looking for more Keto Breakfast ideas? Check these out!
Egg, Bacon, sausage and cheese Low Carb breakfast casserole
- 1 pound ground sausage browned and drained
- 1 pound bacon cooked and diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic diced
- 1 cups half and half
- 12-15 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Chives for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the half and half and eggs.
- Mix in the salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder and 8 ounces of cheese. Set aside.
- Add the sausage to the egg mixture.
- Add in the bacon and mix everything together until well incorporated.
- Layer your egg and sausage mixture and cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and place in oven and bake for 25 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 15-20 minutes, or until browned and the casserole is no longer soft in the middle. If you like yours more browned, you can place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes (but keep an eye on them so they don’t burn).
- Remove pan from oven and cool. Slice and enjoy!