If you are stuck trying to figure out what to make for dinner and want something easy and delicious this Baked Zesty Italian Chicken is perfect! With just 2 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time you will have this easy Italian chicken ready in time for dinner!
Baked Zesty Italian Chicken
Quick and easy dinners are a must in a houseful like mine. This Zesty Italian Chicken takes me a whole 5 minutes to prep and let sit in the fridge to marinate and then a few minutes to turn on the oven and then pop it in to bake.
Looking for more Low Carb Chicken Dinner recipes? Check these out!
- Cheddar Ranch Chicken
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
What to serve with Italian Chicken
There are lots of side dishes that go well with this easy low carb chicken dinner recipe.
Since my family doesn’t stick to a low carb diet with me, I tend to serve side dishes they like along with the ones that I am eating even if they are not low carb like microwave baked sweet potato, parmesan rice or Garlic Rice even though I won’t be eating any of it. At the same time I serve a bunch of different low carb sides as well. If you are looking for some easy side dish recipes, check out some of our favorites.
- Whole roasted cauliflower
- Cheesy Cauliflower
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- parmesan asparagus
- green beans with bacon
Baked Zesty Italian Chicken Ingredients
- chicken breasts
- Zesty Italian dressing. Our favorite to use is Wish-bone but you can use whatever you prefer. If you are looking for the best low carb Italian dressings then Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette is a great choice.
How to make Baked Zesty Italian Chicken
Place your Italian dress and chicken into a gallon size ziplock bag and place in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes but a few hours is best.
Pour the chicken and dressing to a baking dish.
Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature of 165º F.
Serve with sides of your choice.
Easy Recipes for Dinner
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Air Fryer Steak
- Feta and Tomato Spaghetti Squash
- Low Carb Salisbury Steak
- Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 10 ounces Italian dressing
- Place your Italian dress and chicken into a gallon size ziplock bag and place in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes but a few hours is best.
- Pour the chicken and dressing to a baking dish.
- Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature of 165º F.
- Serve with sides of your choice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 15gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 8g