This Keto Gingersnap Cookies Recipe is the perfect keto Christmas cookie! A soft cookie with the perfect combination of cinnamon and nutmeg, these sugar free gingersnap cookies are perfect for your holiday baking!
Keto Gingersnap Cookies Recipe
Low Carb Holiday Cookies
I don’t know about you but it doesn’t matter what way of eating I am following, during the holidays cookies are a must for me. It is like the sign of holiday cheer and we make cookies all the time during the month of December. While I do enjoy a fully loaded with sugar cookie here and there I am trying not to this year as much as previous years.
In order to help myself stick with my low carb way of eating I wanted to have a cookie recipe that I could make for myself and have no guilt eating them when I am making all of the Christmas cookies with the kids.
Low Carb Gingersnap Cookies
Bring on the Keto Gingersnap cookies! they are delish! I totally do not feel like I am missing out on anything when I am eating these! I do have to say, that I sometimes struggle with sticking to just one or 2 of these low carb cookies because they taste so dang good!
Looking for more sugar free Holiday treats? Check these out!
- Sugar Free Peppermint Meringue Cookies
- Sugar free Candied Pecans
- Low Carb Chocolate Almond Clusters
- Sugar Free Eggnog
- Keto Chocolate Macadamia nut Clusters
Tips for making low carb cookies
Room temperature butter. It is important to use room temperature butter to get the proper cookie texture.
Use a Quality Almond flour. My personal preference is Bobs Red Mill Almond flour.
Use a quality sugar alternative. I personally use monkfruit in most of my cooking and baking, there are times I also use swerve. However when making these gingersnap cookies granulated monkfruit is my top choice.
Keto Gingersnaps Ingredients
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
How to Make Keto Gingersnap Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, whisk to combine. Set it aside.
In another medium bowl cream together the butter and erythritol. Add in the egg and vanilla, mix until well combined.
Scoop the cookie dough onto the sheet pan. Using the backside of a measuring cup to press down the cookie dough.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, whisk to combine. Set it aside.
- In another medium bowl cream together the butter and erythritol. Add in the egg and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the sheet pan. Using the backside of a measuring cup to press down the cookie dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g