Traveling can be a wonderful experience, whether you do it with your family or kid-free! Scores of people are under the assumption that Walt Disney World is just for kids. Honestly, nothing is further from the truth! Keep reading, to learn some of the things to see and do at Disney World kid-free. Disney always belongs on everyone’s travel bucket list!
Things to do at Disney World Kid-Free:
Drinking Around the World
A pub crawl is a great way for a group of friends to explore the park while enjoying a few drinks in the process. The most popular pub crawl in the parks is “Drinking Around the World.” This unofficial event takes place in Epcot, where you get to try a beverage at each country in the World Showcase.
Remember that Disney World has strict rules on public intoxication. So, it’s always in your best interest to drink in moderation.
Disney Springs Late Night Party
Formerly known as Downtown Disney, Disney Springs is an outdoor area which features a mix of exciting dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities. There are scads of fun, family friendly events and entertainers featured throughout the day. It’s a great place to go if you don’t feel like using your admission for the day to go to one of the theme parks.
However, nighttime is when Disney Springs becomes the liveliest. Disney recently expanded on some of the late-night entertainment options available to guests at Disney Springs. Many of the restaurants here switch to a unique menu at night and feature live entertainers that are only available during the evening.
For more entertainment, head to The Edison, featuring a live band and an exciting celebration that continues throughout the night.
Private Fireworks Cruise
If you’re searching for a more personalized experience at Walt Disney World, you typically need to get away from the crowds. What better way to do that then on your own private boat?
For a fee, you can book a private fireworks cruise to Seven Seas Lagoon. This is a perfect spot to view the Happily Ever After fireworks show. The fireworks display at Walt Disney World is truly unforgettable and seeing them from this perspective is a treat that few guests ever get to experience.
Dueling Pianos at Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls is an adults-only bar located at Disney’s Boardwalk. It doesn’t open until 7 p.m., which makes it a great place to unwind after a day in the parks. The thing about Jellyrolls that sets it apart is that it’s a Dueling Piano Bar where musicians play fan requests as well as a selection of lively music. Be aware that you’ll have to pay a cover charge to get into Jellyrolls. But, the fun you’ll have is well worth the expense. Don’t forget to bring a bit of extra cash so you can offer a tip to the talented musicians.
This represents a small sample of things to enjoy at Disney World, without traveling with children. The parks are full of “grown-up” activities and experiences. And, don’t forget, there’s a kid in all of us… just waiting to meet Mickey, Minnie and the gang. There really is no better time to start planning a dream vacation.
More Disney Travel Tips to Check out
Be sure to check out all of our other Disney World vacation planning posts, to help you make the most of your Disney World trip!
- Disney Military Discount – All the Discount Military Members can get from Disney Tickets, Hotel and more!
- Disney Tips – Secrets about Disney World from Disney Cast Members
- Best Disney Hotels for Families – Going to Disney with the family? Check out these resorts that are perfect for families going to Disney world.
- How to Ride More Rides at Disney World – Want to ride the most rides while at Disney? Be sure you check out these tips!
- Weeklong Disney World Vacation Tips – Making your Disney World Trip a week long adventure? Be sure to check out these Disney vacation planning tips!
- Bippity Boppity Botique – Everything you need to know about the Princess (and Prince Disney World Makeovers)
- Disney free stuff – Everything you can score for free at Disney World – and so many of them are AWESOME!
- Tips for Doing Disney World in the Rain! Don’t let a little rain get in the way of your fun! You can still have an amazing time even when it is raining at Disney World!