Keto chocolate almond bark is the keto version of a chocolate bar! With just 4 ingredients, this sugar free chocolate almond bark is easy to make and sure to kick the sweet tooth! This easy low carb almond bark dessert is perfect for any time you are wanting an easy to make keto dessert.
Keto Chocolate Almond Bark
The best keto dessert is one that is easy to make and has only a few ingredients. This chocolate almond bark has only 4 ingredients and is done with any cooking in less than 10 minutes. Then all you have to do is wait for it to set. Super easy and you probably already have the ingredients on hand.
I had the kids be my taste testers for this one and my 4 year old told me that it tasted just like a candy bar. Score, that is exactly what I wanted to hear.
Variations of this recipe
Change up the chocolate. I used Lily’s dark chocolate chips but you can use and sugar free chocolate chips that you want to including Lily’s White chocolate chips, and Lily’s semi-sweet chocolate chips. You can even get totally creative and do 2 different types of chocolate at the same time.
Change up the nuts. I used almonds because they are one of my favorite low-carb nuts but you can also use pecans, walnuts, peanuts, or macadamia nuts.
Add peanut butter. If you want to make this a chocolate peanut butter bark just add 1/4 cup of peanut butter to the chocolate chips when you are melting them with a double boiler.
Add coconut. If you love coconut you can add 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut.
Tips For Making this recipe
Prep everything before getting started. Have a tray lined with wax paper ready to go along with the chocolate in a bowl unmelted and the nuts you are going to use.
Allow the chocolate to set fully. It is important to allow the chocolate to fully set and harden before breaking it into pieces.
How to Melt Chocolate
Double Boiler Method. When you are melting chocolate for low carb chocolate bark the best way to do so is with a double boiler. You can buy a double boiler in the store but they are so easy to make at home with items you already have in your kitchen. If you have never used a double boiler read how to make a double boiler at home.
Melt chocolate in the microwave. You want to use a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds at a time. In between each 30 seconds stir the chocolate and continue the pattern until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
How Do you store Keto Almond Bark?
This sugar free almond bark is best stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
How long will Keto Almond Bark last?
This low carb almond bark will keep for up to 5 days if stored properly in the fridge in an airtight container.
Keto Chocolate Almond Bark Ingredients
- Sugar free chocolate chips. You can use Lily’s dark chocolate chips, Lily’s White chocolate chips, and Lily’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Coconut oil.
- almonds. You can use almond slivers, chopped almonds or whole almonds.
- Coarse Kosher salt. You want to use large crystal salt if you have it, you can use smaller salt but i like the larger crystals.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Almond Bark
Place chocolate in a double boiler and melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and pour the chocolate into a thin layer on your parchment paper.
Sprinkle the top with almonds and sea salt.
Place in the fridge to set up for 30 minutes.
Break the chocolate into bite-size chunks.
Chocolate Keto Desserts
- Chocolate Almond Clusters
- Chocolate Macadamia nut clusters
- Chocolate cake chaffle
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
- Chocolate peanut butter pie
- Keto Buckeye Candy
Keto Chocolate Almond Bark
- 9 ounces sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place chocolate in a double boiler and melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and pour the chocolate into a thin layer on your parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the top with almonds and sea salt.
- Place in the fridge to set up for 30 minutes.
- Break the chocolate into bite-size chunks.