Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Pie combines the two best flavors, chocolate and peanut butter into one totally decadent yet easy to make pie. A tasty walnut pie crust, filled with chocolate and peanut butter mousse then topped with a peanut butter drizzle! Everyone is going to love this easy low carb pie!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Pie
I took a little bit of a break from pies, but then the walnut pie crust that I love so much was calling my name and I had to come up with another pie. This peanut butter chocolate pie started like most of my other keto pies. I made chocolate peanut butter mousse and thought to myself how amazing this would be in a pie.
Turns out I was right and this pie is light, fluffy and totally delicious! It is the perfect pairing of chocolate and peanut butter and matches perfectly with the walnut crust.
Keto Mousse Desserts
Tips for Making this Recipe
Bake the crust in a glass or ceramic dish. The pie crust will bake more evenly.
Use a 9 inch pie pan. This recipe makes a pie that fills a 9 inch pie pan.
Allow the pie crust to fully cool. It is important that the pie crust is fully cooled before adding the chocolate peanut butter mousse filling.
Serve the pie cold. This keto mousse pie is best served cold. You can also freeze this pie if you are wanting a chocolate peanut butter frozen pie. Both chilled and frozen this pie is delicious. I suggest putting the whipped cream on when you are serving it instead of storing it with the whipped cream on top already.
Use Granulated Sugar Alternative of preference. For this keto dessert pie recipe you will want to use a granulated sugar alternative. My go to sweeteners are swerve and monkfruit, you can use either one in this sugar free dessert.
Use Natural Peanut Butter. When you are looking for a Keto peanut butter you want it to only have 2 ingredients, peanuts and salt. Not all keto friendly peanut butters will have salt added, but if that is added it is still keto friendly. Our favorite brands of natural keto friendly peanut butter are Smucker’s Natural Peanut butter and Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter.
How to Store
After making the peanut butter chocolate pie store it in the fridge. It will keep in the fridge if covered with plastic wrap for 3-4 days. If you are wanting it frozen then it will keep for about 10 days in the freezer.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
- Walnut Pie Crust
- Heavy Cream
- Cocoa Powder
- Peanut Butter
- erythritol sweetener
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
How to Make Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie
Make the Walnut Pie Crust and allow it to cool completely.
While the pie crust is cooling make your whipped cream and put it in the fridge.
Once the pie crust is cooled make the chocolate keto mouse filling and pour it into the pie crust.
Drizzle the peanut butter over the pie. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with Whipped cream if desired.
Easy Low Carb Desserts
- Sugar Free Fruit Pizza
- Low Carb Gingersnap Cookies
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Sugar Free Candied Pecans
- Chocolate Keto Ice Cream
- Keto Vanilla Cupcakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Pie
Walnut Pie Crust
- 2 cups walnuts
- 4 tablespoons butter
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Filling
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon Natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon erythritol sweetener
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- How to Make Keto Walnut Pie Crust Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the walnuts and butter in your food processor or
blender. Pulse for 2 minutes until the nuts are in tiny pieces and blended in with the butter.
- Place the mixture into your pie pan and press it around
the whole pan until it spread evenly, I used a rubber spatula to help smooth.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- How to Make chocolate peanut butter Mousse In a medium mixing bowl combine heavy cream, cocoa powder, peanut butter, erythritol sweetener, and vanilla extract together.
- Whip the mixture with a hand mixer until it gets a whipped
cream texture, about three minutes.
- How to Make Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Make the Walnut Pie Crust and allow it to cool completely.
- While the pie crust is cooling make your whipped cream and put it in the fridge if you are going to be topping it with whipped cream.
- Once the pie crust is cooled make the chocolate keto mouse
filling and pour it into the pie crust.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the pie.
- Serve with Whipped cream if desired.