If you are looking for an amazing dessert then you are going to LOVE this Keto Chocolate Mouse Pie. Low Carb chocolate mousse in a low carb walnut pie crust topped with sugar free whipped cream. The perfect low carb, keto dessert pie recipe! Everyone will love this Low Carb Chocolate Mouse Pie!
Keto Chocolate Mouse Pie
Keto chocolate mousse is amazing. Walnut pie crust is amazing. Homemade sugar-free whipped cream is amazing. When you combine the 3 you get the most amazing low carb dessert pie I have ever tasted. The low carb mousse is smooth and flavorful, and the low carb pie crust made with walnuts gives it the perfect crust while not being over powering to the chocolate in the keto mousse.
I may be slightly excited to share this Low Carb Chocolate Mouse Pie with you because it is so amazing. Seriously it taste just like a normal pie, you won’t even be able to tell that it is a low carb and keto friendly dessert!
This keto dessert was taste tested by one of our team members who was adamant that a keto mousse pie would not be tasty. Then she took a bite of this Low Carb Chocolate Mouse Pie and told us she couldn’t tell that it was keto or sugar-free and she would happily enjoy this pie any time we wanted her to make it.
When a keto recipe is so good that she loves we know it is a winner and that is when it ends up here on the blog. However we have never had her so excited about a low carb dessert as we have with this low carb chocolate mousse pie.
Easy Keto Desserts
- Keto Vanilla Cupcakes
- Sugar- Free Meringue Cookies
- Strawberry Short cake Chaffle
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Pickle Juice Ice Pops
This decadent keto chocolate mousse pie is perfect for any special occasion. The holidays, a birthday, or just any day that you want an amazing keto dessert. Seriously I may just start making up holidays so I have an excuse to make this amazing low carb chocolate pie.
Tips for Making Low Carb Chocolate Mouse Pie
Allow the pie crust to fully cool. It is important that the pie crust is fully cooled before adding the chocolate mousse filling.
Bake the crust in a glass or ceramic dish. The pie crust will bake more evenly.
Serve the pie cold. This keto mousse pie is best served cold.
Use a 9 inch pie pan. This recipe makes a pie that fills a 9 inch pie pan.
How to store Keto Mousse pie
After making the pie store it in the fridge. It will keep in the fridge if covered with plastic wrap for 3-4 days. That is if it even makes it into the fridge after everyone has tried it. I can not guarantee that you will have any leftovers once everyone takes a bit of this easy low carb pie.
Best Sweetener for Chocolate Mousse Pie
For this keto dessert pie recipe you will want to use a granulated sugar alternative. My go to sweeteners are swerve and monkfruit, you can use either one in this sugar free dessert.
Keto Chocolate Mouse Pie Ingredients
How to Make Keto Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe
Make the Pie Crust and allow it to cool.
While the pie crust is cooling make your whipped cream and put it in the fridge.
Once the pie crust is cooled make the chocolate keto mouse filling and pour into pie crust.
Top with whipped cream around the edges of the pie. I use a piping bag with the whipped cream in it to pipe the whipped cream on the edge of the chocolate mousse pie.
Low Carb Chocolate Desserts
- Chocolate Keto cupcakes
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Cake Chaffle
- Keto Chocolate Covered Almond Clusters
- Keto Buckeyes
- Keto Pie Crust Ingredients
- 2 cups walnuts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Keto Chocolate Mousse ingredients
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Keto Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Keto Walnut Pie Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the walnuts and butter in your food processor or blender. Pulse for 2 minutes until the nuts are in tiny pieces and blended in with the butter.
- Place the mixture into your pie pan and press it around the whole pan until it spread evenly, I used a rubber spatula to help smooth.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
How to Make Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract and sweetener into the mixing bowl.
- Using the stand mixer whisk attachment or a hand mixer mix the heavy cream and sweetener together until the whipped cream is light and fluffy on high speed.
How to Make Chocolate Mousse
- In a medium mixing bowl combine heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, erythritol sweetener and vanilla extract together.
- Whip the mixture with a hand mixer until it gets a whipped cream texture, about three minutes.
Assembling Keto Chocolate Mousse Pie
- While the pie crust is cooling make your whipped cream and put it in the fridge.
- Once the pie crust is cooled make the chocolate keto mouse filling and pour into pie crust.
- Top with whipped cream around the edges of the pie.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 448Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g