Eating at Wendy’s but want to make sure you stay on track? Eating Low Carb at Wendy’s is easy if you know what you should and shouldn’t eat. Check out these tips on what to eat when you are eating low carb and keto at Wendy’s.
Eating Low Carb at Wendy’s
Everyone knows that fast food isn’t a healthy food option, however, if you are eating fast food, you can choose healthier options. These options are ways for you to stick to a healthy low carb lifestyle even when you are eating out.
While traveling, you do not always want to eat at a sit-down restaurant and depending on where you are, fast food is the only option you have. Here are healthier options when you are on the go, on the road or just need to eat something that you can grab easily.
What to Know Ordering Low Carb at Wendy’s
When you order a sandwich with no bun, Wendy’s puts it in a side container. They will also give you a fork and knife. They do not automatically add the condiments so you will need to specifically ask for them. You can also choose a handheld option and ask them for a lettuce wrap.
Low Carb Burgers at Wendy’s
If you have been following keto or low carb, you know that burgers are your friend. All the burgers at Wendy’s can be ordered without the bun which is where most of the carbs are. You can change the topping that go on the burger which is the best way to control the carbs in the burger that are not in the bun. You will want to avoid things like ketchup because of the sugar content.
Nutritional Information on Wendy’s Burgers
Dave’s Single No bun, No Ketchup with Mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onion
- Nutrition Information: 380 calories, 32g fat, 3g carbs, 23g protein
Dave’s Double No bun, No Ketchup with Mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onion
- Nutrition Information: 620 calories, 49g fat, 4g carbs, 42g protein
Dave’s Triple No bun, No Ketchup with Mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onion
- Nutrition Information: 900 calories, 70g fat, 6g carbs, 71g protein
Baconator No bun, no ketchup with Mayo
- Nutrition Information: 760 calories, 60g fat, 3g carbs, 52g protein
Son of Baconator No bun, no ketchup with Mayo
- Nutrition Information: 440 calories, 32g fat, 0g carbs, 2g protein
Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger No bun, with Lettuce, tomato and Mayo
- Nutrition Information 240 calories, 16g fat, 0g carbs, 18g protein
Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe no bun, with Mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onion
- Nutrition Information: 150 calories, 17g fat, 0g carbs, 9g protein
Jr. Cheeseburger no bun, with pickles, onions and mustard
- Nutrition Information: 90 calories, 11g fat, 0g carbs, 6g protein
Double Stack no bun with mustard, pickles and onions
- Nutrition Information: 200 calories, 19g fat, 0g carbs, 18g protein
Low Carb Chicken at Wendy’s
Chicken is another great option when you are ordering low carb and keto at Wendy’s. Stay away from anything breaded however because this is where the carbs add up, even if it seems like it wouldn’t be high in carbs. All of the chicken sandwiches can be ordered without the bun, just like the burgers. You can ask for a lettuce wrap to make your sandwich easier to hold. Just like the burgers, be sure to let them know exactly what you want on your chicken.
Nutritional Information for Chicken Sandwiches at Wendy’s
Grilled Chicken Sandwich no bun, with lettuce, tomato, and creamy ranch sauce
- Nutrition Information: 180 calories, 8g fat, 2g carbs, 27g protein
Grilled Chicken Sandwich no bun, with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and creamy ranch sauce
- Nutrition Information: 220 calories, 12g fat, 3g carbs, 29g protein
Grilled Chicken Sandwich no bun, with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and creamy ranch sauce
- Nutrition Information: 240 calories, 14g fat, 3g carbs, 31g protein
Grilled Asiago Club no bun with lettuce, tomato, and creamy ranch sauce and bacon
- Nutrition Information: 340 calories, 21g fat, 1g carbs, 36g protein
Low Carb Salads at Wendy’s
Salads are a nice option when you are looking for low carb and keto options at Wendy’s. The salads are delicious and most come in low in carbs, however, remember, that most vegetables have carbs but offer a lot of nutrition as well.
Nutritional Information for Wendy’s Salads
Garden Side Salad without dressing
- Nutrition Information: 25 calories, 0g fat, 5g carbs, 2g fiber, 1g protein
Caesar Side Salad without dressing
- Nutrition Information: 60 calories, 3.5g fat, 4g carbs, 2g fiber, 4g protein
Low Carb Wendy’s Salad Dressing
Many people do not realize that dressing is a place to find sneaky carbs. Most salad dressing packets have 2 to 3 carbs per packet and if you use more than one, the carbs can add up.
Nutritional Information for Wendy’s Salad Dressings
Avocado Salad Dressing
- Nutrition Information: 100 calories, 8g fat, 2g carbs, 1g protein
Southwest Ranch Dressing:
- Nutrition Information: 80 calories, 8g fat, 2g carbs, 1g protein
Lemon Garlic Caesar Dressing:
- Nutrition Information: 110 calories, 11g fat, 2g carbs, 2g protein
Buttermilk Ranch Dipping Sauce:
- Nutrition Information: 120 calories, 12g fat, 3g carbs, 0g protein
Everything that falls under the keto at Wendy’s will also fall under Low Carb at Wendy’s however these items are low carb but not keto friendly.
Southwest Avocado Grilled Chicken Salad with salad dressing
- Nutrition Information: 600 calories, 41g fat, 18g carbs, 7g fiber, 42g protein
Looking for More dining choices while sticking to keto and Low Carb? Check these out!
- Keto at Corner Bakery Cafe
- Low Carb Taco Bell
- Keto Starbucks Drinks
- Low Carb McDonald’s
- Low Carb at Panera Bread
Helpful Tips for Sticking to Low Carb and Keto
- Reasons Why Keto Isn’t Working
- Tips for sticking with the Keto Diet
- Keto on a Budget – How to eat Keto and keep the food budget low!
- Feeding a large Family on the Keto Diet
- Making Ghee at home
- Keto Basics you need to know!
- Tips for Starting Keto
- How to stick to Keto on Vacation