Keto Bang Bang Shrimp. Crispy keto friendly fried shrimp with low carb sugar free bang bang sauce paired with an easy keto cole slaw. This low carb bang bang shrimp recipe has just 7g net carbs per serving!
Keto Bang Bang Shrimp with Asian Slaw
Crispy Shrimp with the perfect homemade sugar free bang bang sauce along with some easy Asian slaw makes for the perfect restaurant style dinner at home. The flavors will remind you of dining out, but the easiness of this recipe will have you making it for dinner often!
This Low Carb Asian inspired recipe totally reminds me of the Bang Bang shrimp you get at Bonefish Grill. I changed things up a little bit so that it was a full meal instead of just an appetizer when making this recipe, so it works perfect for a dinner meal or a lunch.
This low carb bang bang shrimp recipe has easy keto fried shrimp, with homemade low carb bang bang sauce and keto coleslaw as the perfect side dish. If you are looking for an alternative to the keto cole slaw, you can also serve this dish with Low Carb broccoli slaw or our copy cat low carb Olive Garden Salad.
Low Carb Seafood Recipes
Tips For Making this recipe
Make the slaw before making the shrimp and put in the fridge. You want all of the flavors to combine in the slaw.
Make the low carb Bang Bang sauce and put in the fridge until you are going to use it to coat the shrimp.
You have two choices, you can add all the shrimp to a bowl and pour all of the sauce on to the shrimp and toss the low carb fried shrimp in the sauce. Or you can dip the shrimp into the bang bang sauce.
Drain the fried shrimp on a paper towel. As the shrimp are done being fried, place them on a plate lined with paper towel.
You can use any Garlic Chili sauce that you like, I prefer to use Huy Fong Vietnamese Chili Garlic Sauce.
Keto Bang Bang Shrimp With Keto Asian Slaw Ingredients
- Keto Cole Slaw
- Sugar Free Keto Bang Bang Sauce
- Keto Fried Shrimp
How to Make Keto Bang Bang Shrimp with Keto Cole Slaw
Make the keto Cole slaw and put in the fridge.
Make the sugar free Bang Bang sauce and put in the fridge.
Fry the keto fried shrimp and allow to drain.
Serve by tossing the shrimp in the sauce or serving the sauce as a dipping sauce with the keto slaw.
Easy Low Carb Shrimp Recipes
- Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash
- Shrimp Alfredo with Zoodles
- Sheet pan Shrimp Boil
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Shrimp
Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- 1- 8 oz bag coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- ¼ small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Low Carb bang bang Sauce
Keto Fried Shrimp
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- keto-friendly oil
How to Make Keto Cole Slaw
- Combine all the ingredients for the coleslaw into a medium container with a lid. Shake the container to make sure all the ingredients are well combined. Place the coleslaw in the fridge while you make the rest of the components of the dish.
How to Make Keto Bang Bang Shrimp Sauce
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, sambal, sriracha, and swerve together. Place the sauce into the fridge to allow the flavors to blend.
How to Make Keto Fried Shrimp
- In a medium bowl mix together the heavy cream and lemon juice. Add the shrimp into the bowl and toss so the shrimp is well coated.
- Pour your oil about 1/2 inch deep into a large skillet or cast iron pan. Heat the oil to 350ºF.
- Pour the almond flour into a pie plate or bowl. Dip the shrimp a few at a time into the flour. Place them into the oil and fry for about 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Drain the Shrimp on a papertowel.
How to Put the Meal together
- From here you have two choices, you can add all the shrimp to a bowl and pour all of the sauce on to the shrimp and toss the shrimp in the sauce. Or you can dip the shrimp into the bang bang sauce.
- Remove the slaw from the fridge and serve with the Keto Bang Bang shrimp.