This Keto Lemon Mousse Dessert recipe looks and tastes fancy but it is super easy to make! You need just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of time is needed to make this Low Carb lemon Mousse!
Keto Lemon Mousse
Summer is here and I have been really wanting summery treats. I am sure my wanting sweet treats is showing with all the desserts we have been sharing. I don’t know if it is the amount that we have been home compared to normal or what but my sweet tooth is kicking in.
All citrus screams summer to me and this lemon mousse was so much fun to create and taste test! The kids have loved being able to eat dessert more then normal with all the desserts we have been making, including this low carb lemon mousse dessert!
Keto Mousse Recipes
Best Sweetener to Use
When you are making keto mousse it is important to use a granulated sweetener. You can use your favorite erythritol sweetener, I personally prefer to use swerve and monkfuit.
How to Store
This keto lemon dessert mousse will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container. It is perfect for making ahead of time and keeping on hand for an easy dessert for a few days.
I like using the mini mason jars to store them. It is easy to scoop the mousse into and then screw the top on and store in the fridge.
How to Serve
You can serve this low carb lemon dessert in whatever bowls or glasses that you want to. I like to serve it in glass dishes so it looks all fancy.
When serving low carb lemon Mouse in a bowl, use a piping bag if you want to have this keto dessert look fancy or just spoon it into the serving bowl.
Top with homemade sugar free whipped cream and lemon zest if desired.
Keto Lemon Mousse ingredients
- heavy cream
- lemon extract
- Granulated swerve or other erythritol sweetener
- vanilla extract
- Yellow Food Coloring (optional)
How to Make Keto Lemon Mousse
In a medium mixing bowl add heavy cream, lemon extract, erythritol sweetener, vanilla extract and one drop yellow food coloring if using.
Whip the mixture with a hand mixer until it gets a whipped cream texture, about three minutes.
Spoon into serving dishes or bowls or use a piping bag to make it look fancy.
Serve alone or with some homemade whipped cream on top. Add lemon zest on top if desired.
Easy Keto Desserts
- Keto Vanilla Cupcakes
- Sugar- Free Meringue Cookies
- Strawberry Short cake Chaffle
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Pickle Juice Ice Pops
- Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Hazelnut Milkshake
- Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Keto Cupcakes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated swerve or other erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Yellow Food Coloring optional
- In a medium mixing bowl add heavy cream, lemon extract, erythritol sweetener, vanilla extract and one drop yellow food coloring if using.
- Whip the mixture with a hand mixer until it gets a whipped cream texture, about three minutes.
- Serve alone or with some homemade whipped cream on top.
- Add lemon zest on top if desired.
Leave a Reply