Looking for something to add a little flavor to your morning coffee? Or perhaps you’re in the mood for something to add to make a delicious dessert but don’t want all the sugar. Whatever the case may be, our Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup recipe is perfect for any occasion! Since it is sugar free, you get to skip the guilt and enjoy a coffee shop style coffee at home.
Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe
I love coffee and I love good coffee. Making a fancy cup of coffee at home is so much better than getting out the door to go to the coffee shop. With this easy to make keto Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe you can easily make a fancy cup of coffee at home. This easy to make homemade coffee syrup has the perfect sweet taste of cinnamon that makes for the perfect homemade flavored syrup to add to your coffee.
Making tasty coffee drinks at home instead of going to a coffee shop is not only a great way to save money but also a great way to stay on track when you are on a low carb and keto diet. Many times I buy sugar-free syrups but I have found that making homemade coffee syrups for my favorite beverages is the best way to go.
Enjoying a tasty cup of coffee that tastes as it came from the coffee shop from the comfort of your home is the best way to start the day. If you love the Starbucks cinnamon dolce syrup in your coffee then you are going to love this starbucks sugar-free cinnamon dolce syrup copy cat recipe.
Keto Coffee Recipes
What is Cinnamon Dolce Syrup?
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup is a coffee syrup, from Starbucks, that has the flavors of cinnamon and brown sugar. It can be used to make lattes, and iced coffees, or added to baking recipes. It makes the coffee you make at home taste even better than your local coffee place for a fraction of the cost. Use this sugar free syrup to make a cinnamon dolce latte at home while sticking to a healthy lifestyle.
What does dolce mean?
The word dolce means sweet, cinnamon dolce syrup is a sweet cinnamon syrup.
What does the cinnamon dolce syrup taste like?
The Copycat Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe tastes like a delicious, sweet cinnamon and sweetness. It is a combination of cinnamon and brown sugar alternative. It has the right flavor to enjoy and add it to your favorite iced drink or hot coffee for that extra special touch!
Why Make Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Syrup?
There are a few reasons to make homemade coffee syrup.
- Cheaper. It is much cheaper than buying pre-made syrups at the store.
- You know the ingredients. You know exactly what is going into it – no preservatives or other icky ingredients.
- Quick to make. It takes less than 5 minutes to make! That’s a pretty big win in my book.
- Flavorful. This sweet cinnamon coffee syrup is a guilt-free flavor syrup that is perfect for adding to a cup of coffee or making a cinnamon dolce latte at home.
How to store Sugar-Free cinnamon dolce syrup
You can store cinnamon dolce coffee syrup in any container, I prefer to store it in a mason jar.
Should you refrigerate keto cinnamon dolce syrup?
You do not need to refrigerate keto cinnamon dolce syrup, but you can if you prefer. Keep it in an airtight container like a bottle, mason far, or even a storage bowl. Make sure it is sealed and kept out of direct sunlight. The syrup will last for several weeks at room temperature and up to 6 months in the refrigerator.
Is the sugar free cinnamon dolce sweet?
Yes, the sugar-free cinnamon dolce is sweet. The recipe uses brown sugar and white sugar substitute to make it sugar-free but this will still make it taste sweet. You can use any type of sugar substitute that you like. I used Swerve in this recipe because I think it has the best flavor.
Can This Be Made with Sugar?
If you truly wanted to, you can make this cinnamon dolce syrup using traditional sugar. The swerve products that I use are a one-to-one, so you can swap them for regular sugar. If you want to reduce some of the sugar counts, you can also use half and half. Half of the traditional sugars and half swerve. Just keep in mind, that as soon as you start adding in the traditional sugar, the carb count goes up, making this not a low-carb/ keto syrup.
How many net carbs in Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup?
Since you are making this keto syrup with sugar substitutes, you are bypassing the carbs. When you make this recipe according to the directions, it comes in at ___ net carbs for the bottle. How many servings will depend on how you decide to portion it.
How to use homemade coffee syrup
- Make an iced latte. You can make a sugar free cinnamon dolce iced latte.
- Add it to coffee. Pour a little syrup into the hot coffee and mix well. You can also top it with some whipped cream for a tasty coffee treat.
- Make a keto frappuccino. You can change out the pumpkin spice syrup with this cinnamon dolce syrup in our pumpkin spice frappuccino recipe easily.
- Use it as a topper on keto pancake and waffles.
- Combine it in cocktails or mixed in with alcohol like bourbon.
- Add it to keto hot chocolate.
- It also makes a great gift if you are looking for homemade gift ideas!
Keto Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients
- brown sugar swerve or any other brown sugar substitute
- granulated swerve
- cinnamon sticks
- vanilla extract
How to Make sugar-free cinnamon dolce syrup
In a medium saucepan place water, sugars, and cinnamon stick.
Bring to a low boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and remove cinnamon sticks.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes and pour into the container of choice.
Keto sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ cup brown sugar swerve
- 1 cup granulated swerve
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan place water, sugars, and cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a low boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and remove cinnamon sticks.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and pour into container of choice.