This Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Whipped Coffee is the perfect low carb pumpkin spice! If you love Keto whipped coffee and pumpkin spice then you are going to love this Pumpkin Spice Low carb whipped coffee!
Low Carb Whipped Pumpkin Spice Coffee
I am still loving whipped coffee, and have been making keto dalgona coffee often. With it being pumpkin season I knew I had to come up with a pumpkin spice whipped coffee. If you have not tried whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona coffee.
Low Carb Coffee Recipes
- Keto Mocha Frappuccino
- Salted Caramel Low Carb Frappuccino
- Keto Caramel Frappuccino
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Keto Salted Caramel pumpkin spice latte
- Low carb Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Best Keto Iced Coffee
- Easy Bulletproof Coffee
Best Instant Coffee For Whipped Coffee
You might be tempted to go cheap here but I am telling you now in advanced you NEED a GOOD instant coffee when you are making whipped coffee. It is important to have a good coffee that is going to give you a good flavor. I personally prefer the Starbucks Instant Coffee when making any keto whipped coffee drink.
Tips for Making Low Carb Whipped Coffee
The low carb and keto version of whipped coffee is not gonna whip up as thick as the traditional one due to using sweetener instead of sugar.
Any Keto Friendly milk will work with this coffee drink. We used almond milk because that is what we normally use however if you are not a fan of almond milk then any keto friendly or low carb milk that you enjoy will work. If you are wanting to use heavy cream I suggest doing 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1/2 cup water mixed together.
Best Sweetener for Keto Coffee
We used stevia to make ours however you can use any granulated sweetener that you have one hand including swerve and monkfruit. We used 1 tablespoon of sweetener in ours, but if you like it sweeter you can up it to 2 tablespoons.
Low Carb Whipped Pumpkin Spice Coffee Ingredients
- hot water
- Granulated Sweetener of choice, stevia, swerve, or monkfruit sweetener all work well.
- instant coffee
- sugar-free pumpkin syrup
- Unsweetened almond milk
How to Make Keto Dalgona Whipped Coffee
You can make this pumpkin spice keto whipped coffee as and Iced coffee or a hot coffee. Both have the same way to make the whipped coffee and the difference is in the milk you put in the glass before adding the whipped pumpkin spice coffee.
If you are making Iced Whipped Keto Coffee, add a few ice cubes to your glass and then add the milk before making your whipped coffee.
If you are making how whipped coffee, pour milk into a microwave safe glass. Heat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
In a medium mixing bowl combine the hot water, sugar and instant coffee.
Using a whisk or a hand mixer whip the mixture until it is a whipped mouse consistently.
Top the milk with the coffee foam. Stir the foam into the milk and enjoy.
Easy Low Carb Drinks
- Low Carb Starbucks White Drink
- Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Drink
- Low Carb Starbucks Legally Blonde Copy Cat Drink
- White Claw Slushie
- Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Milkshake
- Blackberry Iced Tea
- Whipped Matcha Latte
- Low Carb Skinny Margarita
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons stevia, swerve, or monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free pumpkin syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
Iced Whipped Coffee Directions
- In a glass add a few ice cubes.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the hot water, sugar and instant coffee. Using a whisk or a hand mixer whip the mixture until it is a whipped mouse consistently.
- Pour the almond milk into the glass and top the milk with the coffee foam.
- Stir the foam into the milk and enjoy.
Hot Whipped Coffee Directions
- Pour milk into a microwave safe glass. Heat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- While the milk is heating up, In a medium mixing bowl combine the hot water, sugar and instant coffee. Using a whisk or a hand mixer whip the mixture until it is a whipped mouse consistently.
- Top the milk with the coffee foam. Stir the foam into the milk and enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 35Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gProtein: 1g