If you love going to Starbucks drinks then you are going to LOVE this Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Tea Infusion Copycat Drink Recipe! With only 3 ingredients and a few minutes of time you will have this amazing low carb Starbucks Copy cat drink that tastes just like the Starbucks Pina Colada drink!
Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Tea Infusion Copy Cat
If you love Starbucks Pina Colada drink then you are going to love this Low Carb Starbucks Pina Colada version! Using Teavana Beach Bellini tea that has amazing pineapple and mango flavors, combined with coconut milk this keto pina Colada drink is perfect!
Eating low carb thankfully I do not have to give up my Starbucks drinks when I do head out the door becaus there are lots of low Carb Starbucks drink options to pick from. When I do go to Starbucks, I get one of the keto Starbucks drinks and I fully enjoy each sip.
I won’t lie, I do love going to Starbucks. My pocketbook on the other hand doesn’t love it as much as I do. Plus that also means getting dressed and driving the almost 30 minutes to my closest Starbucks. I don’t always want to do that.
Being able to make low carb Starbucks drinks at home has been the perfect solution! Best thing, is they are so easy to make!
Keto Copy Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Keto Mocha Frappuccino
- Low Carb Caramel Frappuccino
- Keto Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Salted Caramel Low Carb Frappuccino
- Keto Starbucks Copycat White Drink
- Low Carb Starbucks Legally Blonde Drink
Low Carb Starbucks Pina Colada Drink
The original drink from Starbucks has 15g carbs and lots of sugar. That is a no go when keto and low carb so as much as I love the drink getting it from Starbucks is not always the best idea.
With a few simple ingredients we have created this low carb version that has just 2g carbs! That is a lot less then the original and it tastes exactly the same!
Tips for Making Starbucks Pina Colada Drink
Don’t skip on seeping time. You might be tempted to cut down on the seeping time for the tea bags, but you want all of that tea flavor goodness to seep so it is flavorful.
Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Tea Infusion Copy Cat Ingredients
- Teavana Beach Bellini tea bag
- Sugar Free vanilla syrup
- coconut milk
- Ice cubes
How to Make Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Tea Infusion Copy Cat
Boil water and pour 1 cup of water into a mug. Add the Teavana beach bellini tea bag in to the mug with the water and let seep for 5 minutes.
Remove the tea bag from the mug and add 1 to 1.5 cups of ice into a large tumbler or glass.
Pour the brewed tea into the glass or tumbler over the ice.
Add the sugar free vanilla syrup.
Then add the coconut milk into the brewed tea and mix well.
Easy Keto Drink Recipes
- White Claw Slushie
- Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Milkshake
- Blackberry Iced Tea
- Whipped Matcha Latte
- Low Carb Skinny Margarita
- keto dalgona coffee
- Best Keto Iced Coffee
- 8 ounces water
- 1 Teavana Beach Bellini tea bag
- 2 tablespoons 4 pumps Sugar Free vanilla syrup
- 2 Tablespoon of coconut milk
- Ice cubes
- Boil water and pour 1 cup of water into a mug. Add the Teavana beach bellini tea bag in to the mug with the water and let seep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag from the mug and add 1 to 1.5 cups of ice into a large tumbler or glass.
- Pour the brewed tea into the glass or tumbler. Add the sugar free vanilla syrup and coconut milk into the brewed tea and mix well.