Love the Starbucks Legally Blonde drink? Then skip heading to Starbucks and make this Passion Fruit Iced Tea drink! With just 5 ingredients and a few minutes you can make this Low Carb and Keto Copy Cat Starbucks Legally Blonde drink!
Copy Cat Starbucks Legally Blonde drink
If you haven’t noticed this week is all about the low carb and keto Starbucks copycat recipes. I am loving them! I keep making new ones and they are so easy to make! The whole family is enjoying me making them too and I hope you love them as much as we do!
Keto Copy Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Keto Mocha Frappuccino
- Salted Caramel Low Carb Frappuccino
- Keto Caramel Frappuccino
- Keto Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Low Carb Starbucks White Drink
- Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Drink
Low Carb Passion Fruit Iced Tea
When I make a trip to Starbucks, there are lots of low Carb Starbucks drink options to pick from. When I do go I get one of the keto Starbucks drinks however the time it takes for me to get to Starbucks is much longer then me making a copy cat Starbucks drinks at home.
This Low Carb Starbucks drink has just 2 gram carbs which fits perfectly into my low carb way of eating even if I have more then one drink during the day!
Tips for Making Keto Passion Fruit Tea Drink
Shake don’t stir. If you do not have a drink shaker, I highly suggest getting one. This drink is best made with a drink shaker so the ingredients do not separate when you are drinking it.
Don’t skip on seeping time. You might be tempted to cut down on the seeping time for the tea bags, but you want all of that tea flavor goodness to seep so it is flavorful.
Use a good quality Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup. The best ones I have found flavor wise are Jordan’s Skinny syrups and Torani Sugar Free syrups.
Make a big batch of tea. If you plan on drinking a lot of Passion Fruit Tea and making lots of Starbucks Legally Blonde drinks to enjoy at home then you can brew a full box of Passion Fruit Tea in a pitcher and keep the pitcher in the fridge to make drinks as you want them.
Keto Copy Cat Starbucks Legally Blonde drink Ingredients
- boiling water
- unsweetened Tazo Passion Fruit tea
- Sugar Free vanilla syrup
- heavy cream
- freeze-dried strawberries
How to Make Keto Copy Cat Starbucks Legally Blonde drink
Boil water and pour 1 cup of water into a mug. Add the Tazo Passion Fruit teabag in to the mug with the water and let seep for 5 minutes.
Remove the tea bag from the mug. Add ice into a large glass, then add in the brewed tea.
Next add the heavy cream, and vanilla syrup.
Pour the brewed tea with heavy cream and sugar free vanilla syrup into the drink shaker,
Put the lid on the drink shaker and shake for a minute. You need to shake it really really good so it doesn’t separate.
Add freeze dried strawberries to a glass, pour the drink from the shaker into the glass. Add additional ice if desired.
Easy Keto Drink Recipes
- White Claw Slushie
- Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Milkshake
- Blackberry Iced Tea
- Whipped Matcha Latte
- Low Carb Skinny Margarita
- keto dalgona coffee
- Best Keto Iced Coffee
Keto Copy Cat Starbucks Legally Blonde drink – Passion Fruit Iced Tea
- 8 ounces water
- 1 – 1.5 cups ice
- 1 unsweetened Tazo Passion Fruit teabag
- 2 tablespoon Sugar Free vanilla syrup
- 1 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried strawberries
- Boil water and pour 1 cup of water into a mug. Add the Tazo Passion Fruit teabag in to the mug with the water and let seep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag from the mug.
- Add 1 cup ice to a drink shaker.
- Pour the brewed tea into the drink shaker, add the heavy cream, and vanilla syrup. Put the lid on the drink shaker and shake for a minute. You need to shake it really really good so it doesn’t separate.
- Add freeze dried strawberries to a glass, pour the drink from the shaker into the glass. Add additional ice if desired.
Leave a Reply