The BEST Low Carb pumpkin spice latte is the perfect drink for anyone who is a fan of pumpkin spice! Make this keto pumpkin spice latte hot or add some ice to make it and iced pumpkin spice latte!
Best Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte
It’s going to be PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE SEASON! Yes, yes, yes, it’s finally almost here! Woo hoo! Let’s get this party started, early because I can not wait any longer! It is totally not fall without all things pumpkin spice including lots of low carb pumpkin spice lattes! So make some now and then hold on to this pumpkin spice latte for fall too!
I’ve tried to perfect this low carb pumpkin spice latte. It had to be just sweet enough, without making it too high in carbs. I’m not a huge fan of just using monkfruit, so I knew I wanted some vanilla, too. This mix seems to be the best, at least my husband thinks so – and so do I! 🙂
You can order a skinny pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks or make it at home for a fraction of the price. I pick making it at home!
Low Carb Coffee Drinks
- Keto Mocha Frappuccino
- Salted Caramel Low Carb Frappuccino
- Keto Caramel Frappuccino
- Low carb Iced Caramel Macchiato
- keto dalgona coffee
- Best Keto Iced Coffee
- Bulletproof coffee
How Many Carbs is in a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
The amount of carbs in your latte depends on how you make it! Pumpkin isn’t high in carbs, especially when used in such small amounts, but you have to watch the sweeteners and whipped toppings – and make sure you use a low carb coffee creamer (or heavy cream like I did).
I like to use this low carb whipped cream or this zero carb foam topping on all of my lattes.
Either way, this low carb latte is delicious. I like mine without foam, but I use whipped cream on top. My husband loves the foam, especially the caramel and salted caramel flavors.
Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4-8 shots espresso (depending on how strong you like it)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons monkfruit/sweetener (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice whipped topping
How to Make Low Carb Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
Combine milk, pumpkin puree, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in a small microwave-safe bowl.
Cover the bowl with press n seal wrap and poke hole in the top for venting.
Microwave 1-2 minutes. Use steam wand on espresso maker or whisk vigorously until the mixture is foamy.
Pour espresso into coffee cups, top with foamed milk mixture and (optional) low carb whipped cream.
Low Carb Drinks
- Low Carb Starbucks White Drink
- Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Drink
- White Claw Slushie
- Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Milkshake
- Blackberry Iced Tea
- Whipped Matcha Latte
- Low Carb Skinny Margarita
Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Combine milk, pumpkin puree, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover the bowl with press n seal wrap and poke hole in the top for venting.
- Microwave 1-2 minutes. Use steam wand on espresso maker or whisk vigorously until the mixture is foamy.
- Pour espresso into coffee cups, top with foamed milk mixture and (optional) low carb whipped cream.