This Keto Berry Trifle is the perfect easy low carb dessert. If you love low carb desserts with berries then you are going to love this low carb Strawberry blueberry trifle.
Keto Berry Trifle
Chaffles were life changing in my low carb life and they are perfect when making a sweet low carb dessert.
Blueberry strawberry trifle has been a staple in our summer foods for years. I have been missing it and needed a replacement. It got me thinking that chaffles were life changing and low carb whipped cream is so easy to make that combing them with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries could end up being the perfect solution to the summer trifle dessert that I love so much.
Let me tell you, what I imagined it would taste like and what it ended up tasting like were quite a bit different. The flavor combination of the sweet chaffle with berries and whipped cream was far better then I ever expected! It was amazing, my whole family thought so too!
Keto Fruit Recipes
Variations of this recipe
I used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries when making this trifle dessert. However you can use any berries that you want to and use the berries that you like most in place of ones you don’t like.
Keto Berry Trifle Ingredients
- Sweet chaffles
- whipped cream
How to Make Keto Berry Trifle
Cook chaffles and set them aside so they cool.
Make homemade whipped cream.
Wash and cut up berries.
Layer sweet chaffles, berries and homemade whipped cream.
Keto Dessert Recipes
- Low carb gingersnap cookies
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Vanilla Cupcakes
- Sugar- Free Meringue Cookies
- Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Pickle Juice Ice Pops
Keto Berry Trifle Ingredients
- 3 strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated swerve
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon granulated swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pure stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Rinse and chop up your fresh strawberries. Place the strawberries in a small bowl and add 1/2 tablespoon granulated swerve. Mix the strawberries with the swerve and set aside.
- Heat up your waffle maker. If you are using a mini waffle maker this recipe will make 2 chaffles, if using a large waffle maker this recipe will make 1 large sweet chaffle.
- In a bowl mix the almond flour, egg, mozzarella cheese, granulated swerve and vanilla extract.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into your mini waffle maker and cook for 3-4 minutes. Then cook another 1/3 of the batter and the rest of the batter to make 3 keto chaffles.
- While your second chaffle is cooking, make your keto whipped cream.Pour the heavy cream and stevia into the bowl of your mixer.
- With the whisk attachment mix, the cream mixture on high until soft peaks are formed.
- Reduce the speed to low and stir in the vanilla just until its combined.
- Cut each chaffle into bite-size pieces but try to keep each chaffle separated to keep portioning them out simple.
- Assemble your trifle by laying the berries, whipped cream, and chaffle into each container making sure you alternate the ingredients so you get layers of each.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299Total Fat: 29gCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g