These pumpkin spice chaffles are perfect for pumpkin spice season that is about to hit us! With a few changes to the classic chaffle recipe, you can have an amazing pumpkin spice keto waffle that is perfect for breakfast or dessert!
Pumpkin Spice Chaffle Recipe
If you love pumpkin spice then you are going to LOVE these pumpkin spice chaffles! Seriously they are amazing topped with butter and Lakanto Monk Fruit Syrup! We have also served them with some homemade keto whipped cream!
If you are a pumpkin spice fan then be sure to also check out these low carb pumpkin spice recipes.
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Whipped pumpkin spice coffee
- Keto Salted Caramel pumpkin spice latte
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
What is a Chaffle?
Simply put a chaffle is a waffle made in a mini dash waffle maker, that is made with cheese and eggs.
From the basic chaffle recipe you can come up with many different variations of chaffles. If you are looking for more chaffle recipes, be sure to check these out!
How do you cook a Chaffle?
You can make a chaffle in just about any waffle maker. I personally prefer to use the mini dash waffle maker because it makes them smaller. This recipe is made to make 3 small chaffles in the dash mini waffle maker, but if you are using a normal sized waffle maker then this recipe will make 1 1/2 chaffles.
Pumpkin Spice Chaffle toppings
My kids all enjoyed taste testing these pumpkin chaffles by themselves and they said they loved them. Then I topped them with some Lakanto Syrup, homemade keto whipped cream and an extra dash of pumpkin spice. They all said they were even better with the additional toppings.
When I eat mine it all depends on my mood as to what I put on top. I have also found that I love adding some crushed pecans or crushed walnuts on top of them too.
Pumpkin Spice Chaffles Ingredients
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- almond flour
- baking powder
- 2 eggs
- pumpkin pie spice
- Swerve or monkfruit sweetener
How to make Pumpkin Spice Chaffles
In a small bowl mix the eggs, almond flour, mozzarella cheese, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and swerve.
Once it is mixed well pour into a small food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour 1/3 of the batter into your mini waffle maker and cook for 3-4 minutes. Then cook the more of the batter to make a second chaffle and continue on until all pumpkin spice chaffles are made.
Serve with Low carb syrup and butter or a sprinkle of swerve confectioners sweetener!
Keto Chaffle Recipes
Pumpkin Spice Chaffles
- In a small bowl mix the eggs, almond flour, mozzarella cheese, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and swerve.
- Once it is mixed well pour into a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into your mini waffle maker and cook for 3-4 minutes. Then cook the more of the batter to make a second chaffle and continue on until all pumpkin spice chaffles are made.
- Serve with Low carb syrup and butter or a sprinkle of swerve confectioners sweetener!