Strawberry Keto Popsicles. With only 3 ingredients you can make these amazing refreshing Strawberry Keto Popsicles!
Strawberry Keto Popsicles
If you are looking for an easy keto dessert for the summer you are going to love these Strawberry Keto pops. They are super easy to make and they are delicious! I made them for myself and then had to fight off the kiddos because they loved them even more then I did!
Looking for more low carb summer treats? Check these out!
- Keto Pickle Ice Pops
- Blackberry Iced tea
- Orange Keto Popsicle
- Low Carb Skinny Margarita
- Low Carb white claw slushie
- Strawberry Keto Ice Cream
- Chocolate Keto Ice Cream
Best Pop Maker for Keto Popsicles
You can use the popsicle molds that have the reusable sticks however I much prefer eating a popsicle with a wooden stick. It might just be a picky thing but for me it makes me feel like I am eating the popsicles I used to enjoy while enjoying my keto popsicle.
Strawberry Keto Popsicles Ingredients
- boiling water
- sugar-free strawberry jello
- heavy cream
How to Make Strawberry Keto Popsicles
Combine the water and jello in a mixing bowl. Stir until the jello has dissolved.
Stir in the heavy cream.
Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold.
Place the molds into the freezer and after an hour in the freezer place the popsicle sticks into the molds and allow to freeze overnight.
Remove the pops from the molds and enjoy!
Strawberry Jello Keto Popsicles
- 1/2 cup water boiling
- .30 ounces sugar-free strawberry jello powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Combine the water and jello in a mixing bowl. Stir until the jello has dissolved.
- Stir in the heavy cream and pour the mixture into a popsicle mold.
- Place the molds into the freezer and after an hour in the freezer place the popsicle sticks into the molds and allow to freeze overnight.
- Remove the pops from the molds and enjoy!