Skip heading out the door and make this Starbucks low carb Pink Drink copycat recipe at home! With just 5 ingredients, this Starbucks keto Pink Drink copy cat drink can be made in just a few minutes! You are going to love this Keto Pink Drink!
Copy Cat Starbucks Keto Pink Drink
If it is not noticeable I love Starbucks drinks. I also love creating copy cat Starbucks drinks so I don’t have to leave the house to enjoy them. When the Starbucks Pink Drink became popular I tried it and fell in love with it. Normally I am an iced coffee or frappuccino gal but love the Starbucks pink drink.
I have made lots of Starbucks Copy Cat Recipes at home and knew I had to figure out a way to make a low carb version of the Starbucks pink drink to enjoy at home. Well, I did and this is the perfect keto pink drink recipe!
Keto Copy Cat Starbucks Recipes
Love Starbucks drinks? Be sure to check out the other Keto and Low Carb Starbucks Copy Cat drinks that we have made!
- Keto Mocha Frappuccino
- Salted Caramel Low Carb Frappuccino
- Keto Caramel Frappuccino
- Keto Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Low Carb Starbucks White Drink
- Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Drink
- Low Carb Starbucks Legally Blonde Copy Cat Drink
How to Order a Keto Pink Drink at Starbucks
While I do love making this at home I do enjoy going to get one from time to time. If you are wanting to order a keto pink drink when you are at Starbucks as for a Passion Tango Iced tea with no liquid cane sugar, no water, 4 pumps sugar-free vanilla syrup, light heavy cream, and Ice.
Tips for this Recipe
Don’t skip on seeping time. You might be tempted to cut down on the seeping time for the tea bags, but you want all of that tea flavor goodness to seep so it is flavorful.
Make a big batch of tea. I like to use Tazo Passion Fruit Tea pitcher bags and make a big batch of it so I can make it once and have my pink drinks all week long.
Use more or less coconut milk. Depending on how creamy you like your pink drink to be you can use more or less coconut. I like it with 1 tablespoon, but my kids like it with 2 tablespoons of coconut milk.
Shake don’t stir. If you do not have a drink shaker, I highly suggest getting one. This drink is best made with a drink shaker so the ingredients do not separate when you are drinking it.
Powdered Sweetener. I don’t add additional sweetener to mine, however if you want your keto pink drink sweeter then use powdered keto friendly sweetener so it dissolves.
Starbucks Keto Pink Drink Ingredients
- unsweetened passion fruit tea.
- Sugar Free vanilla syrup
- coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried strawberries, optional
How to Make Starbucks Keto Pink Drink
Brew the passion fruit tea with a tea bag if making a single serve or if you already have a pitcher full of tea in the fridge you can skip that step.
In a cup combine the passion fruit tea, sugar free vanilla syrup, coconut milk and ice
Pour everything from the cup into a shaker and shake until combined.
Pour all of the drink and ice into a cup, I like to use the plastic cups that look like Starbucks cups. Top with the strawberries and enjoy.
- 1 cup brewed unsweetened passion fruit tea.
- 1.5 tablespoons 3 pumps Sugar Free vanilla syrup
- 1 Tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried strawberries optional
- Brew the passion fruit tea with a tea bag if making a single serve or if you already have a pitcher full of tea in the fridge you can skip that step.
- In your cup pour the ice, then the passion fruit tea, sugar free vanilla syrup, coconut milk.
- Pour everything into a drink shaker and shake well.
- Pour all of the drink and ice into a cup, I like to use the plastic cups that look like Starbucks cups.
- Add additional ice if needed. Top with the strawberries and enjoy.