Easy Keto Pizza Roll-Ups make the perfect Low Carb meal or keto snack! With only a few ingredients you probably already have in your fridge.
Keto Pizza Roll-Ups
Pizza is and has always been a favorite in our house. While we love getting take out pizza, we also love making homemade pizza with the kids favorite being homemade pepperoni pizza. Pizza snacks are one of our favorites and going low carb I needed to figure out a way to enjoy pizza that was quick and easy. These Keto pizza roll ups are perfect!
I can change up the toppings that I use to what I am in the mood for easily and if I am making them for everyone then they can customize the toppings they want too.
Easy Low Carb Pizza Recipes
If you love pizza, be sure to check out dome of our favorite low carb and keto pizza options!
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Pizza Chaffle
- Keto Pizza Crust
- Portobello Mushroom Pizza
- Keto Deep dish pizza
What is a Keto Pizza Roll-up?
In short it is a slice of Mozzarella cheese, topped with pizza toppings and then baked and rolled up. Then dipped in to your favorite low carb pizza sauce (jarred or homemade pizza sauce) for a delicious keto snack that can also be enjoyed as a lunch or dinner.
If you are looking for a low carb appetizer for a party these are also a perfect idea! Serve them on a platter with single serve cups of sauce for an easy keto appetizer.
Low Carb Pizza toppings
For these Keto pizza roll-ups I used bell peppers, mushrooms, onions and fresh basil. You can totally change up your pizza toppings for others that you love.
Pizza Rollup Ingredients
- mozzarella cheese slices
- olive oil
- onion, green bell pepper and mushrooms or other toppings.
- Italian seasoning
- fresh basil
How to Make Keto Pizza Roll ups
Bake Mozzarella cheese slices in the oven with topping on top.
Rollup to form rolls when done cooking.
Serve with low carb sauce.
Easy Keto Lunch Recipes
- Pickle Tuna Sandwich
- Egg salad lettuce wraps
- Keto sandwich in a bowl
- Low Carb Broccoli salad
- Sheet pan chicken fajitas
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup small onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mushroom sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Wash and slice the mushrooms, peppers and onions.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or an oven safe silicone mat.
- In a large frying pan combine the oil, onion, mushrooms, and peppers together over medium-high heat. Cook until the onions are golden brown.
- Lay the cheese flat and space the slices apart on the sheet pan so they are not touching. Sprinkle the peppers, mushrooms and onions mixture and Italian seasoning and basil over the top of each slice of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes until the cheese is golden brown around the edges.
- Allow the cheese to cool for about two minutes until you can touch it. Roll each slice up and enjoy with your choice of sauce.