Sugar Free Slushies are the perfect summer cool down treat! With just 4 ingredients you can whip up a Sugar Free Slushie in just a few minutes! They are Low Carb and Keto friendly too, with zero carbs!
Sugar Free Slushie
I feel like I am melting most days. It has been so hot and the humidity high that being outside for only a few minutes has been hard to deal with. We all look like we ran a marathon just from walking down the drive way to get the mail.
On summer days like this sweet cold treats have always been our go to thing. We drink a ton of water daily but there are times when I want a sweet treat and this low carb slushie is perfect!
I specifically love low carb treats that are super easy to make. When it is hot out I have no desire to cook or make things that are super involved. This keto slushie is perfect!
If you are looking for more low carb drink recipes, we have a lot of great ones that I make often too!
Low Carb Drink Recipes
- Salted Caramel Low Carb Frappuccino
- Keto Caramel Frappuccino
- Low carb Iced Caramel Macchiato
- keto dalgona coffee
- Best Keto Iced Coffee
- Low Carb Starbucks White Drink
- Keto Starbucks Pina Colada Drink
Sugar Free Slushie Flavors
If you want to change things up when you are making this keto slushie and make different flavored Kool-Aid low carb slushies you can super easily!
Cherry: Use Sugar Free Powdered Kool-Aid Drink Mix
Blue Raspberry: Use Sugar Free Blue Raspberry Powdered Kool-Aid Drink Mix
Lemon-Lime: Use Sugar Free Lemon-Lime Powdered Kool-Aid Drink Mix
Grape: Use Sugar Free Grape Kool-Aid Drink mix
Sour Green Apple: Use Sour Green apple Powdered Kool-Aid Drink Mix
Watermelon: Use Sugar free Watermelon Powdered Kool-Aid Drink Mix
Orange: Use Orange Kool-aid mix
Sugar Free Slushie Ingredients
- Sugar koolaid powder
- ice cubes
- sugar-free club soda or zero carb soda
- liquid stevia
How to make Sugar Free Slushie
Chill the club soda in the fridge for at least 15 minutes, we prefer to have it chilled for an hour.
In the blender add ingredients in the following order: Powdered Kool-Aid Drink Mix, cold soda, and swerve. Give it a quick blend to blend it all together.
Stop blending and remove the lid from the blender. Add in the ice and blend until mixed well and slushie consistency.
Pour into glasses and serve.
Low Carb Summer Drinks
- White Claw Slushie
- Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Milkshake
- Blackberry Iced Tea
- Whipped Matcha Latte
- Low Carb Skinny Margarita
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar free koolaid powder
- 5 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cup sugar-free club soda or zero carb soda
- 2 squirts of liquid swerve or stevia
- Chill the club soda in the fridge for at least 15 minutes, we prefer to have it chilled for an hour.
- In the blender add ingredients in the following order: Powdered Kool-Aid Drink Mix, cold soda, and swerve. Give it a quick blend to blend it all together.
- Stop blending and remove the lid from the blender. Add in the ice and blend until mixed well and slushie consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g