If you are looking for the perfect low carb and keto sauce for your low carb noodles or zoodles then you are going to love this Arrabbiata Sauce Recipe! A spicy tomato bacon sauce that is full of flavor and easy to make!
Low Carb Arrabbiata Sauce Recipe
If you are looking for an amazing flavor homemade low carb tomato sauce that you can uses with low carb noodles or zoodles then you are going to love this low carb bacon tomato sauce. With only 5g net carbs per serving this sauce is perfect!
Looking for more Low Carb Sauce? Be sure to check out our amazing garlic cream sauce! It is perfect for zoodles, veggies and meat!
What is a spicy pasta sauce called?
I took this pasta sauce to even the next level by making it a Bacon Arrabiata sauce! Adding bacon, with tomato sauce and red pepper flakes made for the most amazing sauce ever.
The technical term for a pasta sauce made with garlic, tomatoes and red peppers is arrabiata sauce. Arrabbiata sauce is similar to marinara sauce except it has a kick from crushed red pepper flakes that turn it up a notch and give it amazing flavors.
Arrabbiata Sauce Recipe Ingredients
- garlic cloves
- crushed red pepper flakes
- canned tomato sauce
- fresh basil to garnish
How to Make Arrabbiata Sauce Recipe
In a large sauté pan cook the bacon till its nice and crispy.
Remove the bacon from the pan and chop it into small pieces.
Add the onion to the pan and cook until soften, about 5 minutes.
Grate the garlic into the pan and add the chili flakes and cook for another minute.
Pour the canned tomato sauce in to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Easy Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Keto Pizza Roll Ups
- Low Carb Cabbage Rolls
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Keto Taco Casserole
- Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 15 oz canned sugar free tomato sauce
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- fresh basil to garnish
- In a large sauté pan cook the bacon till its nice and crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and chop it into small pieces.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook until soften, about 5 minutes.
- Grate the garlic into the pan and add the chili flakes and cook for another minute.
- Pour the canned tomato sauce in to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 217Total Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g