Low Carb Strawberry Mousse is an easy keto strawberry dessert that takes just a few minutes to make. With only 4 ingredients you can make this easy keto strawberry mousse for dessert!
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse
If you are looking for an easy keto dessert this strawberry keto mousse is perfect. It is so easy to make this 4 ingredient dessert that I find myself making it even on nights that I do not plan on having a dessert.
It is easy enough to make when the sweet tooth hits and have some to save for later in the week.
Keto Mousse Desserts
How to serve Keto Mousse
You can serve this low carb strawberry dessert in whatever bowls or glasses that you want to. I like to serve it in glass dishes so it looks all fancy.
I like to use a piping bag so I can make fancy swirls, but you can just scoop it into bowls.
Depending on my mood there are times that I also slice up some fresh strawberries and put them on top with a spoonful of homemade whipped cream.
Best Sweeteners to use
How to Store
This keto strawberry mousse will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container. I personally like to store it in mini mason jars so they are already in individual servings.
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse ingredients
- heavy cream
- sugar-free strawberry jello powder
- erythritol sweetener
- vanilla extract
- Fresh Strawberries (Optional)
How to Make Low Carb Strawberry Mousse
In a medium mixing bowl combine heavy cream, strawberry jello powder, erythritol sweetener, and vanilla extract together.
Whip the mixture with a hand mixer until the low carb strawberry mousse gets a whipped cream texture, about three minutes.
Serve in serving dishes by itself, topped with whipped cream or fresh strawberries if desired.
Easy Keto Desserts
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry jello powder
- 1 tablespoon erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl combine heavy cream, strawberry jello powder, erythritol sweetener, and vanilla extract together.
- Whip the mixture with a hand mixer until it gets a whipped cream texture, about three minutes.
- Serve in serving dishes by itself, topped with whipped cream or fresh strawberries if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 24gCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0g