Buffalo Chicken Soup! Love buffalo chicken wings? If so then you are going to love this Buffalo Chicken Soup Recipe. All the amazing flavors of buffalo chicken wings, in a tasty soup that is perfect for lunch or dinner!
This easy Chicken Soup Recipe is made in minutes in the InstantPot and is great InstantPot soup recipe to make on a busy weeknight for dinner.
Buffalo Chicken Soup
Soup Makes Easy Week night Dinners!
When the weather gets cold, soup is one of my go to dinners. I don’t always have time to wait for the crockpot or the stove top to cook my soup, so I have been enjoying tossing everything in to my InstantPot and having delicious soup in just a few minutes! There are so many keto soup recipes and low carb soup recipes, that I could make soup daily and never get bored!
We do not always have leftovers of this easy keto soup recipe, but when we do it heats up easily and makes the perfect lunch. In fact there have been a few times that I have made a batch of this soup just so we can enjoy it for lunch.
This healthy buffalo chicken soup is also great for bringing lunch to work or school. All you have to do is reheat it and then pour it into a thermos. It will stay warm in the thermos for you to enjoy at lunch time!
Looking for more InstantPot Soup Recipes? Check these out!
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Soup Recipe
Everyone in my house has a different preference when it comes to anything spicy. The great thing about this creamy buffalo chicken soup recipe is that I add the initial amount of Frank’s Red sauce to the soup and then those who like it hotter add more, those who do not leave it as is.
If I am running short on time or I do not have any homemade dry ranch dressing made then I will use the packaged dry ranch dressing, however I much prefer to use homemade dry ranch seasoning.
I also want to mention that for this recipe I used the Green Giant Riced Cauliflower Medley (Cauliflower, Green Peas, Onions, Carrots, Green Onions), yes it has a few things that are not strict keto, but the carb difference between using only riced cauliflower and using the one with Cauliflower, Green Peas, Onions, Carrots, Green Onions is only 4g carbs for the WHOLE recipe.
A 10 ounce bag of riced cauliflower has 12g carbs and the 10 ounce bag of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower Medley has 16g carbs TOTAL. If you wish to not use the Green Giant Riced Cauliflower Medley you can use the riced caulifower, however I personally am ok with an extra 4g carbs total in the WHOLE RECIPE, that gives me the extra flavors in the soup.
Love Buffalo Chicken? Check out these Low Carb buffalo chicken recipes!
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Celery
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Burger
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
What to Serve with Soup
If we are having soup for dinner then normally I make a salad as well. However most of the time I find that all I need is a bowl of this amazing buffalo chicken soup and I am a happy camper!
Not everyone in my house eats low carb, so I will sometimes serve fresh bread with this healthy chicken soup recipe for them to eat with it.
Buffalo Chicken Soup Ingredients
- raw chicken breast
- chicken stock
- cream cheese
- cheddar cheese
- dry ranch mix
- Green Giant Riced Cauliflower Medley (Cauliflower, Green Peas, Onions, Carrots, Green Onions)
- franks red sauce
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Soup
In the pot of your presser cooker place the chicken breast and chicken stock. Set the pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
Use the quick release to remove the steam once 15 minutes have passed.
Using two forks shred the chicken. Turn the cooker to saute low.
Stir in the cream cheese, cheese, ranch, and hot sauce. Once all the cheese has melted enjoy.
- 2 pounds raw chicken breast
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch mix
- 10 oz Green Giant Riced Cauliflower (Cauliflower, Green Peas, Onions, Carrots, Green Onions)
- 1/4 cup frank's redhot sauce
- In the pot of your presser cooker place the chicken breast and chicken stock. Set the pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Use the quick release to remove the steam once 15 minutes have passed and use the natural release.
- Using two forks shred the chicken and turn the cooker to saute low and pour in the dry ranch dressing and franks red sauce and mix with the chicken.
- Pour the Frozen Riced Cauliflower into the instant pot.
- Cut the cream cheese into chunks and add the cream cheese to instantpot.
- Shred the cheddar cheese block into the instantpot.
- Using a rubber spatula mix everything together and serve once all of the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 483Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 16gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 178mgSodium: 837mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 45g