Keto Cauliflower Stuffing with Sausage. This keto stuffing recipe is the perfect low carb stuffing that is easy to make for your holiday meal!
Keto Sausage Stuffing
I love stuffing. Seriously I could eat a bowl of it for breakfast and be a happy camper however traditional stuffing is high in carbs since it is made with breading.
I am going to tell you now, this keto stuffing is not going to remind you of the carb loaded, bread stuffing that you have eaten in the past. It is simply not possible to make stuffing with cauliflower taste like stuffing with bread. However this keto stuffing is amazing.
This low carb stuffing has the perfect flavors that make it totally delicious and my whole family loved it. Will it remind you of traditional stuffing? No it will not, but as a low carb side dish that is the perfect alternative to traditional stuffing, this one is amazing.
Low Carb Holiday Side Dish Recipes
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
- Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms
- Keto Mac and Cheese
- Cheesy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Parmesan Asparagus
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Green beans with bacon
- Keto Cranberry Sauce
Variations of this recipe
Use Roasted Cauliflower. If you would like to have chunks of cauliflower in your stuffing then use the whole roasted cauliflower recipe and chop the cauliflower up instead of using riced cauliflower.
Use fresh Cauliflower. I go for simple when making holiday side dishes, because while I love cooking a big meal I do want to make things easy. You can make your own riced cauliflower if you want to.
Add more veggies. If you are wanting to add more veggies to this dish you totally can. I suggest adding cooked mushrooms, green bell peppers or brussel sprouts.
Sausage. I use traditional ground sausage when making cauliflower stuffing, but you can also change it out for spicy ground sausage if you are wanting your low carb stuffing to have a bit of a kick.
Keto Stuffing Ingredients
- Frozen cauliflower rice
- Ground sausage
- Chicken better than bouillon
How to Make Keto Stuffing
Heat the cauliflower in the microwave according to the package directions.
In a large saute pan brown the sausage, onions, and celery until the sausage is completely cooked.
Add in the better than bouillon and stir until well combined.
Stir in the cauliflower rice, pepper, and salt, cook for another 5 minutes.
Keto Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Dessert Lasagna
- Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Keto Lemon Pie
- Low Carb Strawberry Pie
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Keto Cauliflower Stuffing with Sausage
- 12 ounces frozen cauliflower rice
- 8 ounces ground sausage
- 1 onion diced diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 2 teaspoon chicken better than bouillon
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- Heat the cauliflower in the microwave according to the package directions.
- In a large saute pan brown the sausage, onions, and celery until the sausage is completely cooked.
- Add in the better than bouillon and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the cauliflower rice, pepper, and salt, cook for another 5 minutes.