Easy, delicious comfort food is what this keto meatloaf is. This low carb meatloaf is so tasty the whole family will enjoy it!
Keto Meatloaf Recipe
I am getting on the roll right now with making low carb comfort foods in my house as the weather is getting chilly. I want hearty and healthy meals that are easy to make and my whole family will eat and this low carb meatloaf hit the spot a few weeks ago when I made it! My husband who is not low carb even questioned me if this was actually a keto meatloaf because it tasted so good. My suggestion to anyone with non keto and low carb folks at home is that you just make this, don’t tell them it is a keto meatloaf and they will never know the difference. 😉
What to Serve with Keto Meatloaf
Before going low carb whenever I made meatloaf my go to sides were mashed potatoes, baked mac and cheese and steamed broccoli with butter. Quite easy to keep the same comfort food feel going now, I just make mashed cauliflower and cauliflower mac and cheese and the broccoli and everyone is still happy.
There are lots of other side dishes that go well with keto meatloaf, sometimes I change things up and make keto green bean casserole, low carb stuffed mushrooms, Keto Caesar salad or Lemon Roasted asparagus.
Keto Meatloaf Ingredients
- almond flour
- grated parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- ground beef
- green pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder
- no sugar added ketchup
How to make Keto Meatloaf
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
In a small bowl combine the almond flour, cheese, and Italian seasoning together.
In a large bowl combine the beef, onion, green pepper, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pepper, salt, and almond flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
Line a sheet pan with foil. place the meat on the sheet pan and form the mixture into a loaf shape.
Top the loaf with the ketchup mixture.
Bake for 45-55 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 160ºF.
Easy Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Keto Shepherd’s pie
- Blackened Tilapia
- Ninja Food Pot Roast
- Crustless pizza
- Pizza stuffed chicken
- Mozzarella Chicken
- Baked Italian Chicken
- Cheddar Ranch Chicken
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup no sugar added ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, cheese, and Italian seasoning together.
- In a large bowl combine the beef, onion, green pepper, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pepper, salt, and almond flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Line a sheet pan with foil. place the meat on the sheet pan and form the mixture into a loaf shape.
- Top the loaf with the ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 160ºF.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 680mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 36g